Friday, December 19, 2008

Notes from the Underground

Tonight I am posting from work. That's right, I am a bad, bad girl. (Nothing dirty intended) And because of that I am typing right now with a very creepy feeling of anxiety. I swear, at any minute The Boss is going to just miraculously appear, causing me to jump about a foot in the air once I realize that, contrary to my knowledge of his being already at home, he has been reading over my shoulder this entire time. and with that, I think I will just have to try this again from home. The risk is too awful! especialy the jumping part.

3 comments:

  1. ha ha ha! You are funny! But I would be the exact same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, I thought I could hangle it but apparently I just wasn't tough enough. Plus, my boss really does have an odd habbit of sneaking up on people at the precise moment when they're slacking off (i.e. all the time)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee-hee! Sometimes I blog from work, too...

    ReplyDelete

Come on, tell me how you really feel!